Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Running out of ideas...

I don’t know about you, but I can NOT sit still and watch TV. I wish that meant that my house was never dirty and that there was never piles of laundry to do, but that is not what occurs. I, instead, fill my time with projects or look at magazines, but you will NEVER find me just sitting and watching TV. My husband has always been annoyed with this, but I think it’s a good thing. The only problem is…I’m running out of things to do.

I cut coupons.


I look at magazines. (I think I'm addicted. Thank you Half Price for selling mags!)


I’ve made a wreath out of paper, buttons, wire, etc.




I’ve covered boxes with paper to make pretty organization.


I’ve sewed or sewn(not really successfully).


I’ve painted canvases for my boys’ room.


I fold laundry.


What else can I do? I need new, fun, creative ideas.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Im not sure I've ever been "annoyed" with you not being able to sit and watch TV. Do not slander my name woman!!!

love you :)

Kelly said...

I would recommend selecting a past time that began in the early 50's that has only grown in popularity as the variations and selections have grown. It has been able to entertain people of all ages....watching TV :)