Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Bear"ing with him...

Sweet Bear, my youngest, is proving to be a challenge. He deserves a post all his own.
I remember saying when he was a baby that Toby was my challenging one and he was gonna be my sweet cuddler! I was NOT correct! At about 6 months I realized the kid was less than cuddly. He liked to get into things WAY more than Toby and he loved the word NO, and as stated in last week's blog...his favorite thing to say now is, "I don't want to."
He's my kid, so I am allowed to say - He is weird! He would never keep his socks on his feet - they would be removed and placed over his hands. And as shown in the pictures below...He would, somehow, twist his shirt around his body. Weird.


I stick by the fact that he is weird AND difficult, but I have to say - He is just so darn cute! Remeber the curls?! I mean - look at that face!
This was last Halloween - he was Nacho Libre.

And...he is great with babies. That's a good sign. Here he is with Baby Emma (cousin).

Don't let the cute fool you though. He's always up to something or thinking about what he can break or get into. For example, he brought me a piece of furniture last night he had broken off. He is holding the handle and I have circled where the handle came from in yellow. He's proud of himself. Can you tell?!

Man I love him and the challenges he brings. It is just so wonderful being a mom!

3 comments:

amberburger said...

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!

i super miss little bear bear now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE you sweet friend! lets talk sooooooon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at ablusteringwind.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Thomas

Jake said...

I seriously have read this blog three times. It makes bad days better! Haha! I miss you guys like crazy, and Bear is a BEAR! Hes huge!

We will be in for Elizabeths wedding, lets hang if we can!

Love yall!