Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rededication...

This is me rededicating myself to you, my blog! I have alot of catching up to do. We'll start simple. Toby is now 6 - YES, I said 6!!! He is in first grade and he is way too big for his britches!


I mean...look at those angels! Bear is 2 and man - he's a handful. His favorite thing to say is, "I don't want to." Come one Bear...give your mom a break! He's so cute and unsuspecting!
We recently moved to G-Town (Garland) a street over from my sister and I am loving it! I mean...I have my best friend and sister a street over and her 4 babies that I love so much! Maddie is in 6th grade and her youngest, Emma, is only a month and a half! Her two boys, Nickey and Tyler go to school with Toby. Here they are on their first day...


My cup overflows!

No comments: