Monday, May 26, 2008

Toby's debut performance!

Toby had his very first program! He had to stand in front of people and sing songs WITH movements - the whole 9-yards! Knowing Toby as I do, I knew this was going to be interesting to say the least!!!!

Escuse the camera work. Very shaky! It was our first time. In this first clip - (Toby is wearing a brown polo with blue stripes) He literally covers his face and shakes his head! Bear makes his vocal debut in this clip as well.


Toby's Program from Melissa Hendrix on Vimeo.

In this clip - he just decides to turn his back on everyone! This is classic!


Toby's Program 2 from Melissa Hendrix on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Awesome! I laughed just as hard watching it this time. I love when he puts his head in his hands and shakes his head! So funny!

Deborah said...

Hey Melissa...it's Deborah (Moore) Potter. I found your page from Corey's. Your boys are precious!!! Hope you all are doing well!

Krystal said...

Could you kid be any cuter??? Nope, I may just take him home with me!

Murrell Family said...

I am laughing so hard at Toby! He is so cute!