Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So...I've gotten quite a bit of flack for returning from my blogging hiatus for Michael Jackson, so I feel compelled to appease.


Let me update... We have moved into an amazing house in Irving. I really love it. We've already made many memories here. For example, on Bear's first birthday (Superbowl Sunday), I was feeling the loss of my mother rather strongly so I didn't really get in gear and have a party for him, but my sweet friends came to the rescue. Melissa, Janelle, amd Krystal came with their wonderful families and we had cake and made it a birthday to remember. Thank you friends.

More recently, my oldest baby turned 5! Yes, you heard me right...5! He had a combined birthday party with friends, Titus Burger and Ben Norris. It was a blast!
Here's the Birthday boys. Ben, Toby and Titus!



Man, How time flies! Look at what a difference just a few years makes...
This is Toby at Chuck E Cheese at his 3rd birthday, hence the 3 fingers.

And this is Toby at 2 yrs. old at Six Flags. Look at those cheeks!


We leave for Africa in 5 days and I am so afraid to see the changes in the boys when I return. We will only be gone a few weeks, but while Jeremy was last in Africa Toby went from grunting for juice to stating full out, "Mommy, may I have juice please." It was the strangest thing! I truley do want to just freeze time.
Well, this is just a little catch up...Until next time.

No comments: